ECF - Register an interest for September 2021Posted on: 21/03/2021
Are you ready for this complete change in the way early careers teachers are supported in their first years of teaching?
From September 2021, the government is funding an entitlement for all early career teachers in England to access high quality professional development at the start of their career. New teachers will now receive development support and training over 2 years instead of one, underpinned by the early career framework.
The offer for early career teachers includes:
- 2 years of new, funded, high quality training
- freely available high quality development materials based on the early career framework
- funding for 5% time away from the classroom for teachers in their second year
- a dedicated mentor and support for these mentors including access to funded high quality training
- funding to cover mentors’ time with the mentee in the second year of teaching
Find more information and register an interest in the ECF section of our website...