Target audience: Y2 teachers
Course leader: Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
This day course will cover all aspects of statutory assessment at Y2, including a particular focus on:
- Assessment and moderation of teacher assessment of reading, writing, mathematics and science against the 2019 frameworks.
- Preparation for the statutory tests for reading, mathematics and grammar, punctuation and spelling – preparing pupils to perform to their abilities and staff involved in administration.
- Ways to structure the remainder of the year to ensure that pupils are prepared for the tests and evidence can be gathered for teacher assessment within a coherent, engaging curriculum.
Delegates should bring with them:
- copies of the 2019 statutory assessment requirements
- the evidence underpinning their teacher assessments for one child in each subject area
This course includes lunch and refreshments.
There is plenty of parking at the school.
Please check the Pathfinder Website for all booking conditions including payment / refunds / cancellations.
Cost: £100 / £200