Target audience: Y2 teachers
Course leader: Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
This day course will cover all aspects of statutory assessment at Y2, including a particular focus on:
- Assessment and moderation of teacher assessment of reading, writing, mathematics and science against the 2019 frameworks.
- Preparing children for tests in reading and mathematics.
- Ways to structure the remainder of the year to ensure that pupils are prepared for the tests (if appropriate) and evidence can be gathered for teacher assessment within a coherent, engaging curriculum.
Delegates should bring with them:
- copies of the 2020-21 statutory assessment requirements
- the evidence underpinning their teacher assessments for at least one child in each subject area