Middle Leader Programme 2019/20 (Cross-Phase)
The Middle Leader Programme is designed to meet the needs of colleagues who are considering the step into middle leadership. The content would also be applicable for recently appointed middle leaders as they aspire to take their career to the next level.
The programme will help Middle Leaders to:
- Further enhance their classroom practice and become more skilled in the classroom.
- Focus on the impact of effective leadership on staff and pupils.
- Take responsibility for areas of school beyond their own classroom.
- Build and develop leadership skills.
- Appreciate the importance of using research and evaluating impact.
What the programme involves:
- A series of twilight sessions focusing on key Middle Leader priorities and knowledge.
- Sessions delivered by current practising school leaders.
- Opportunities to share practice through professional dialogue between schools and phases.
|Resonant Leadership||17th October 2019||4.30-6.30pm|
|Teaching and Curriculum Excellence||3rd December 2019||4.30-6.30pm|
|Working in Partnership||5th February 2020||4.30-6.30pm|
|Managing Resources||10th March 2020||4.30-6.30pm|
|Leading with Impact||29th April 2020||4.30-6.30pm|
Middle Leaders are the engines of the school and are, when effective, the team who can fulfil the SLT vision and change practice on the ground.
Download the full programme flyer here Middle-Leader-Programme-2019-20.pdf