CPD Calendar & Bookings
Preparing for statutory assessment at Y6
Target audience: Y6 teachers
Course leader: Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
This day course will cover all aspects of statutory assessment at Y6, including a particular focus on:
- Preparation for the statutory tests for reading, mathematics and grammar, punctuation and spelling – preparing pupils to perform to their abilities and staff involved in administration.
- Assessment and moderation of teacher assessment of writing and science against the 2019 frameworks.
- Ways to structure the remainder of the year to ensure that pupils are prepared for the tests and evidence can be gathered for teacher assessment within a coherent, engaging curriculum.
Delegates should bring with them:
- copies of the 2019 statutory assessment requirements
- the evidence underpinning their teacher assessments for one child in each subject area
This course includes lunch and refreshments.
There is plenty of parking at the school.
Please check the Pathfinder Website for all booking conditions including payment / refunds / cancellations.
Cost: £100 / £200